This Policy applies to all employees, customers, providers and all users of EdgeUno and its affiliates services.
- Personal Data: Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual. Different pieces of information, which collected together can lead to the identification of a particular person, also constitute personal data.
- Identity Data: This category of data means types of data such as ID Number, full name, place and date of birth, marital status, gender.
- Contact Data: Group of data that may be used for reaching a person (telephone, postal address, e-mail, facsimile number, Ip address,).
- Employment Data: Type of data containing profession, education, identity, contact details of employment applicants required by the Company’s policies and the applicable law.
- Purchased Product Information: Data entered into EdgeUno databases under manufacturer and warranty responsibility in addition to fulfillment of technical service or installation service regarding products and services purchased by people.
- Contract Data: means all of data like signature, signature circular, real person company information entered into database by EdgeUno as a result of contractual relationship it establishes with business partners, suppliers and outsourcers with whom EdgeUno has legal or commercial relations. - Position Data: means any data processed in an electronic communication network indicating geographic position of EdgeUno employees for the purpose of internal audit.
4. Policies and Guidelines
4.1. Personal Data Confidentiality.
Esteemed Customers, Business partners, Visitors, Employee Candidates and Members of Staff; we, EdgeUno (“EdgeUno” or the “Company”) attach great importance to protection of your personal data. As such, we wish to inform you about your personal data and courses of process in the capacity of “data controller” pursuant to the Law.
This Policy intends to enforce the Company’s principle of carrying out company operations transparently. Within this scope, basic principles adopted with respect to compliance of Company data processing operations with arrangements set forth in the Law and practices fulfilled by the Company are stated.
The Company reserves the right to amend the Policy in parallel with legal arrangements.
4.2. Personal Data collected when using EdgeUno Services.
Personal data means information that identify you as a natural person or render it identifiable. When using our website, and depending on the level of interation, we may collect different information about you, such as your domain name; your browser type and operating system; web pages you view; links you click; your IP address; the length of time you visit or use our website; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our website. We may combine this information with other information that you have provided, including, where applicable, your user name, name, and other personal information.
Categories of personal data that may be processed by EdgeUno depending on your interaction with EdgeUno Services are as follows:
Identity Data: This category of data means types of data such as ID Number, full name, place and date of birth, marital status, gender.
Contact Data: Group of data that may be used for reaching a person (telephone, postal address, e-mail, facsimile number, Ip address,).
Employment Data: Type of data containing profession, education, identity, contact details of employment applicants required by the Company’s policies and the applicable law.
Purchased Product Information: Data entered into EdgeUno databases under manufacturer and warranty responsibility in addition to fulfillment of technical service or installation service regarding products and services purchased by people.
Contract Data: means all of data like signature, signature circular, real person company information entered into database by EdgeUno as a result of contractual relationship it establishes with business partners, suppliers and outsourcers with whom EdgeUno has legal or commercial relations.
Position Data: means any data processed in an electronic communication network indicating geographic position of EdgeUno employees for the purpose of internal audit.
4.3. Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data.
Your personal data can be processed for the following purposes in accordance with legislation regarding protection of personal data.
• To provide you with EdgeUno Services, communicate to you about your use of the services, respond customers and visitors inquiries, fullfill orders and other service providing purposes.
• To customize the content and information we provide you, such as displaying insights into your utilization of our services, offering location-specific adjustments, delivering personalized assistance and guidance, and overall, enhancing your experience when using the website.
• We may use your information for marketing and promotional purposes if accepted by you, for example, by sending you newsletters and special offers. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our services on third party websites.
• To better understand how users access and use our website, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our website and services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
• To administer surveys and questionnaires.
• To comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding, from law enforcement or a governmental authority.
• To protect the safety, rights, property, or security of EdgeUno Services, any third party, or the general public, to use as evidence in litigation; to conduct audits; and to enforce EdgeUno’s legitimate interests, this Policy, our Acceptable Use Policy, and our Terms of Service, provided that no harm is inflicted to your basic rights and liberties.
• To carry out an employment, internship or trainee recruitment and selection process.
4.4. Method of Collection of Your Personal Data.
We automatically collect information from all users and visitors to our website through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies. Information will be collected based on reasons for compliance processes, or upon your express consent if there is no such reason. Your personal data can be collected based on legal reasons through fully automated, partially automated or non-automated methods, processed and transferred for purposes set forth in this Policy.
4.5. Children Online Privacy Protection.
EdgeUno does not collect any personal information about children under the age of thirteen. Our website is designed for the use of adults, over the age of eighteen years old and any person under such age is not authorized to to access, use or purchase EdgeUno Services. If we become aware that a person under the age of eighteen has provided us with personal information, we will endeavor to purge any such information as soon as possible.
4.6. Disclosure of Your Personal Data.
EdgeUno may share your personal data for purposes set forth in this Policy to the following domestic groups of recipients under the Law and other legislation:
• Suppliers and business partners you wish to purchase from, request technical service or installation service with whom we collaborate for provision or delivery of services to you.
• Our business partners, supplier firms as well as banks, finance institutions collaborated with and/or service is received for offering, promoting products and services and similar purposes.
• Lawyers, auditors, consultants and firms from whom service is received.
• Your agents, custodians and representatives authorized by your side.
• Regulatory and supervisory authorities as well as agencies or organizations authorized to request your personal data like courthouses and execution offices and persons designated by them.
• Our affiliated and subsidiary companies.
• In case of Mergers & Acquisitions, if we are or may be acquired by or merged with another company, if any of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
• In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
• To Protect Us and Others. We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which EdgeUno is involved.
4.7. Security of your Personal Data.
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
• We work to protect the security of your personal data during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
•We follow strong encryption policies for payment when handling credit card data.
• We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer data. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal data to you.
• Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications.
• The Company is attentive to the required security measures (i) administrative and (ii) technical measures, (iii) an audit system is established within company structure and (iv) in the event of unlawful disclosure of personal data, action is taken in accordance with the applicable legislation.
4.8. Inquiries, Accessing or Modifying your information.
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information or if you require access or modification of the personal information collected during use of EdgeUno Services, please contact us at email@example.com. Many of our EdgeUno Services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used.
As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the EdgeUno Services. If you do not want to receive email or other communications from us, please adjust your Customer Preferences. If you don't want to receive in-app notifications from us, please adjust your notification settings in the app or device.
You will also be able to opt out of certain other types of data usage by updating your settings on the applicable EdgeUno website (e.g., in "Manage Your Content and Devices"), device, or application. Most non-EdgeUno devices also provide users with the ability to change device permissions(e.g., disable/access location services, contacts). For most devices, these controls are located in the device's settings menu. If you have questions about how to change your device permissions on devices manufactured by third parties, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
In addition, to the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to or delete your personal data. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
4.9. Contact us
To exercise the rights set forth above, the holders of personal data may send their requests to the email address email@example.com with documents that allow to confirm their identity, or other written document that meets the requirements of the relevant legislation.
After sending a request in writing, the necessary processes will be carried out to ensure that the request is finalized as soon as possible and within a maximum of thirty (30) days.
In order to ensure the security of the data, EdgeUno may request information to determine whether the applicant is the holder of the personal data subject to the request. EdgeUno may also ask questions about the request to ensure that the request is completed in accordance with the purpose of the data subject's request.
For more information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Book a call
Reach out to EdgeUno.
Located in Latin America, USA
No hidden costs or unexpected charges
Support available any time in English, Spanish, and Portuguese
Activate your services immediately, directly from your desktop